See a need and act on it
Caritasverband für das Dekanat Zollern e. V. offers a variety of counselling sevices and other forms of help:
- General social counselling
- Pregnancy counselling
- Services for immigrants
- youth migration service
- migration counselling for adult immigrants
- refugee/asylum seekers counselling
- social education and cultural services for immigrant youths
- empowerment group for women with a refugee background
- support services for immigrants from European countries
- Food bank
- Clothing store
- Employment and training projects for the unemployed
- Hospice care
- Care for the elderly
- Nursing home
- Services for people with dementia and their relatives
- Mother child cure/father child cure/recreation information
- Family care
- Training for volunteers
- European projects/European Solidarity Corps
You can find Caritasverband für das Dekanat Zollern e. V. in Hechingen, Southern Germany. It’s a charity assigned to the Catholic Church open for everybody regardless his or her age, gender, cultural or religious background.
Fifty qualified and trained professional employees and 500 volunteers provide assistance for people in need.
"The German Caritas gives priority to helping people who cannot find adequate help or any help at all through their personal contacts or through social security systems.
Caritas looks for a holistic approach to aid. An individual’s psychological and spiritual situation and his/her entire environment are integrated into the type of support he/she receives. The needy are encouraged to take an active part in changing their life situation.
Caritas supports the needy on their way to fair opportunities and to a life of independence and responsibility.”